Ignite Studios are proven in live streaming and content creation. We partner with you to deliver an affordable, quality viewing experience optimised to share with anyone, anywhere on any platform.
Live streaming is the next best thing to being there
Whether it’s live sport, live from the meeting or live from the launch of the next big thing, Ignite Studios has a solution to connect and engage with your community and partners. We focus on outdoor, live-sports production, here is some of our work:
“We’ve had great feedback about the livestream. Fantastic job Ignite team! Very professional.”
Lara Collins, CEO Waka Ama New Zealand
We’re in the business of helping people connect to experiences. Ignite Studios have been working in the digital domain creating content, websites and applications since 2004. Through innovation, experimentation and the dropping price of technology, we’ve developed our system to get the job done.
While there’s nothing ‘new’ about livestreaming, it’s how we do it that’s different – we provide a premium quality viewing experience for you, your community and most importantly your sponsors and partners.
We incorporate drones, remote location cameras, fibre optic cables, advanced graphics, GPS location services, pre-recorded content and desktop presentations (Slides, Powerpoint) into our livestreaming solutions.\
Meet the Team
Kingi Gilbert: Producer
Kingi is an experienced digital producer and consults with clients to ensure the specific stack of livestreaming technology employed meets the specification of the job. Kingi is also on-hand to ensure everything runs as planned.\
An experienced colour-control-unit operator for major international sports productions, camera operator, drone flier and all-round technican.\
We have the guidance and support from Emmy Award winning technicians and long-term onsite broadcasting experts.\
How We Work
Every event we cover is different, but the benefits of working with Ignite Studios are the same every time. We’ll tailor-make a bespoke, quality production solution to take your event to the next level.
Creating the perfect High Quality production that showcases your event in the best light is our goal, to do this we work through a few initial questions:
- Does the venue have the capability to support the technical bandwidth required for livestreaming?
- Is this a single day or multi-day production?
- What external services need to be rallied to support the production?
From that we will deliver to you:
- A production conception outline and budget
- High Quality, robust production resources and technology that compliments high-definition HD or 4K Ultra-HD video
- Innovative techniques and technology such as use of drones, satellite GPS services or social media streams
- An outline of how we measure, analyse and provide data based insights from the event
- A product to make your fans and community proud
Contact Us Now
Please contact Kingi Gilbert to discuss your project:
📬 19 Sanders Ave, Takapuna Auckland 0622, New Zealand